What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website.
Who we are and how to contact us
Wghswitzerland.ch is operated by HumanImpact5 – HI5 Association (« We »). We are a Swiss association and have our office at Rue Fendt, 1, 1201 Geneva.
The HumanImpact5 – Hi5 Association promotes, convenes, raises awareness, educates, advocates, and mobilizes young and seasoned professionals and organizations within the public and private sectors.
We strive for greater adherence to better policies, practices, processes, research, and programme implementation in the fields of gender equality; diversity and inclusion; healthy workplaces and benevolent leadership; safeguarding; sustainable development and migration; and global health.
Our flagship project is the hosting of Women in Global Health Switzerland.
See our statutes here.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using wghswitzerland.ch you accept these terms
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our sites from time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for organizational and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice through the sites of any suspension or withdrawal.
Here are some promises that you make to us when joining wghswitzerland.ch platform:
- Your account: you agree to keep your password a secret. You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and code of conduct. You will only have one WGHS account, which must be in your real name. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or violate our code of conduct.
Dos and don’ts while becoming a WGHS member:
You agree that you will:
- Respect our code of conduct
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
- Use your real name on your profile; and
- Use the platform in a professional manner.
- Make a complaint about misconduct here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on wghs.ch, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the platform (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without our consent
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by WGHS without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited HumanImpact5 – Hi5 trainer).
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, and send or redirect messages.
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance, or functionality for any competitive purpose.
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the platform
When using our website
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
Use of images, films and contents posted in any interactive service such as a chat room is expressly prohibited without the prior written approval of HumanImpact5. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us (and our licensors).
The access or use of the website does not grant any entitlement to copy, reproduce, modify, disseminate, publish, or otherwise exploit the HumanImpact5 name and logo without the prior consent of HumanImpact5.
Disclaimer of endorsement and liability
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to any advice that would be fit for a specific purpose. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our sites. Any reference obtained from our sites to a specific product, process, or service does not constitute or imply that We endorse such product, process, or service, or its producer or provider. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced document do not necessarily state or reflect ours.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, We make no representations, warranties, guarantees or assume any legal liability, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.